Upon request, I give you the recipe for pak choi stir-fry. Not only is this recipe healthy and quick, it’s a great way to use small amounts of ingredients hanging around in your fridge. I’ve provided the vegetarian version of this stir-fry – feel free to add in lean meat of your choice.
Add pepper sauce! Pepper sauce should be added during the cooking stage.
What you need…
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 pak choi
- 4 spring onions
- 4 tbsp. sesame sauce
- Fresh parsley (a handful)
- Sea salt & pepper (a pinch)
How to do it…
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Toss in the garlic and parsley. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add pak choi and spring onions. Cook for 4 minutes until lightly cooked. (optional pepper sauce can be added at this point.)
- Drizzle in sesame oil, sea salt and pepper.