You mean garlic pork, right? Although tasty, pork is not the healthiest meat. Check out my post on healthy meats.
Add pepper sauce!
Pepper sauce comes after preparation.
What you need…
1 pound chicken
6 sprigs thyme
5 heads garlic
1 tsp. sea salt
Extra virgin olive oil
How to do it…
1. Chop chicken into small pieces. Try to cut off as much fat as possible.
2. Chop garlic and thyme.
3. Place chicken in a container.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
5. Mix in all other ingredients.
6. Place container in fridge to marinate for 2-3 days.
7. Cook chicken over stovetop.
(Note – There’s no need to add more oilve oil for cooking.)
How to be safe…
• Make sure you’re disinfecting anywhere uncooked chicken and its juices get on
• Avoid using the same cutting board for everything. Get a cutting board to be
used for just uncooked meat.